Women’s Health and Gynecologist
- Obstetrics - high & low risk obstetrics care
- Gynecology - infertility (male & female)
- Ovulation induction, polycystic ovarian syndrome, recurrent miscarriages, menstrual disorders, menopausal problems & pelvic organ prolapse
- Urinary tract infections, fibroids, endometriosis & chronic pelvic pain
- Contraceptive advice
- Abnormal pap smears & colonoscopy
- Surgical - a range of open general obstetrics and gynecology surgeries are offered as well as diagnostic operative hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
Is GP also covered by Bulk Billing (Medicare)?
Yes, we do take care of Bulk Billing. There is a cost for the consultation before the procedure. This can be bulk billed if the patient has/will get Medicare. There is an out of pocket cost for the procedure that Medicare does not cover which the patient/ family has to pay.
For any enquiries to avail GP services please contact one of our friendly staff or send a referral form with all information.